Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

Today I went for a nice little walk. It was foggy out so I felt lots of mist on me. But it wasn't really cold, so that was good.

I had to face some difficulties with some difficult people today, but I dealt with it. I felt good about that. What else? Oh, I got a couple of DVD's that I ordered from the library. "Waitress" and "My Best Friend's Wedding". It will be nice to just relax and watch some movies this evening.

Todays meals were: Oat cereal and soymilk for breakfast, Peanut Butter and Organic Jelly on 5 seed bread for lunch, Dinner will be a veggie burger with condiments or leftover stir fry. Snacks for today will be: handful cereal, raisins and an apple.

I am trying to make sure I write down what is going on with my food today as I did have a stressful afternoon. I want to stay on track with eating healthy. I also will ride my exercise bike for about 40 minutes, too. And that is today's stuff.

0 comments: