Saturday, May 10, 2008

4:33 a.m. Writing About The Computer

The nice thing about computers and the internet is that we can just go on them at anytime of the day or night. Tonight I have just been awake listening to music videos and reading other peoples blogs. It is so interesting to me. When I was a kid we had encyclopedias and I would enjoy looking through them. I still have an old set in the house in case the power goes out and I get bored I will have something to look at. But I just love the internet and how anytime of the day or night when I want to learn something all I have to do is type it in at Google. Remarkable this technology. I just never get bored really anymore. Well, I do get outside now and then though as it isn't so healthy to sit here all day, but when I have the time, I do enjoy the computer. Now it may be time to finally get some sleep!

2 comments:

Tina said...

No Cal is gorgeous. You are so lucky to live there.

What would we do without that 'ol wide world of web?

namesconnie said...

Hi Tina, Thanks for your post and yes I am grateful to live in Northern California. And for my late night hours, the web is a good place to surf at, well, depending where you surf, LOL.