Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some TV shows I Watch

I was happy that I watched all season of American Idol. I voted for David Cook and he won. I was happy for that. I really think he did an overall great job on the show with the songs he sang. He also has a great personality and seems very strong to handle the pressure of the music industry. I love music and watching American Idol's finale last night was so great especially seeing all the stars they had on the show especially Donna Summer and George Michael. David Archuletta will most likely get record deals too, so it will turn out okay for him. I like how he bowed out graciously when David Cook won. He was a good sport about it all. It was nice to see that. He still had a nice smile on his face at the end with David Cook.

On George Michael being on American Idol: The song he sang was rather sad- A Prayer In Time. He did a great job with it. It was neat to see him as I saw him in concert in Los Angeles with my boyfriend (who later became my husband for 6 years). It was fun seeing George Michael up close on stage. We didn't have tickets that close but my then boyfriend just took me down the aisle right up close to see him. It was great. Wham! put on a good show then. It would be neat to see George Michael in concert again now that he is on his own.

Well, my next TV viewing once a week will be the show "A Moment Of Truth". That show is so interesting. I can't imagine going on there and having them ask me a bunch of questions and having to tell the truth or you lose money. In my day we just did too many rebellious acts and I certainly wouldn't want to reveal that stuff on TV. But what some people will do for money is amazing.

Some other TV shows I like are: House, MD and old time situation comedies like Friends, Seinfeld and I Love Lucy

0 comments: