Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hollywood and Google Earth

Tonight I downloaded Google Earth. I typed in Hollywood in the "Fly To" section. I wound up finding all these photos people took of the movie stars hand and feet prints and their signatures. I thought it was great to see that. I lived in Southern California before and have been to Hollywood and had a fun time looking at all the stars signatures and feet and hand prints and seeing their stars on the sidewalks with their names. I went to the Hollywood Christmas parade and had fun waving hello to the movie stars on top of their cars. Not everyone can go to Hollywood, so to get a little view of what it is like there you could just go to Google Earth and type in Hollywood and check it out.

I also typed in addresses of a few places I used to live. It was fun to look around the neighborhoods on Google Earth. It will take a little bit getting used to using Google Earth, but it really isn't that tough to learn and worth exploring anywhere on this planet.

0 comments: