Saturday, May 10, 2008

Possibilities of the right man

Well, now my mind is wondering about possibilities for a new guy to date. I live in a very small town. Most guys are married or in relationships. So my possibilities will be to just date someone who is a confirmed bachelor or hope someone moves here from out of town who is around my age. I can't believe I am the only single person who is in middle age around here. There has to be some middle aged men my age who would like to get together for just some good times, nothing fancy. Maybe walks around town, go to a movie and in general just "not be" obsessed over one another. Well, maybe just a good male friend. I am sure women and men can just be friends, can't they? I mean I really do like men, I like their senses of humor, I like their creativity, their strength, their minds. And so one day, the possibility of the right man for me will come along and I hope I am not asleep when it happens.

0 comments: