Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Walk By The Ocean Photos






Today I got a good break from home and went on a nice long walk with my son to the ocean. It was very warm today and a great day for it. I got to see a mother duck and her three babies at a pond by the ocean which was fun, too. Great to get outdoors. I realized I need to get out more for long walks as they are very refreshing and I love nature. I also got to see all kinds of dogs on the walk today. The dogs I saw were welsh corgis, a dalmation, a little poodle type of dog, ridgebacks, and yorkie terriers along with a few other mixed breeds. Since I don't have a dog now, I really enjoy seeing other peoples dogs. Glad I do have my two cats though as they are lots of fun, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Mom and baby ducks! Great photos... it's so pretty where you are! Thanks for sharing :)

namesconnie said...

Thanks Emily. Yes, I am so lucky to live here. This is a nice little town to live in.