Saturday, June 7, 2008

Terms of Endearment on DVD from 1983

I am not sure how many times I have seen Terms of Endearment. It is one of my most favorite movies. I checked it out from the library today. It won five Academy Awards. It is truly one of the best movies I have ever seen. No matter how many times I see it I can't get away from it without crying. There is such good acting in this movie!

The relationships between all the different actors is done so well. From the youngest to the oldest. My favorite actor in this is Jack Nicholson. I seem to like him in almost every movie he has done. So if you are in for some laughs and tears, this is the movie to see. And if you want to get it for free, just check it out from your library. If your library doesn't have it you can get it from another library with an interlibrary loan. I get lots of DVD's that way. You may have to wait for a bit, but it is worth it when movies you want to see come in and all you have to do is use your library card. I love free stuff.

0 comments: