Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And This Is Only A Third Of Yard Sale Stuff







I am finding so much stuff around here that we no longer need. I have lots of boxes filled to the brim with things for the yard sale. I gave myself 3 weeks before this sale so I can make sure I get everything all marked up correctly. I suppose that through the years I ought to have been just donating a bag at a time to the thrift store. But I didn't. Now I have all this stuff to deal with. We could use some extra money to put toward this years heating bills that will be coming up, so I hope I do make some extra money at this years yard sale. If not, at least I will have cleared out lots of things and now we won't have as much clutter around. I don't own a car but a friend will help me with her car to donate what we don't sell to a local thrift store, so that is good.

0 comments: