Friday, July 25, 2008

The Weather

Today was much more cooler than ever. As I complained about it, I was reminded that it was probably in the triple digits in some places and I ought to be happy about our cooler weather here. Looks like I just need to bundle up more. It just seems a little strange to be so cool in the summer. But August will be here soon and it is always warm then. And I ought to be happy because I really do live in an ideal place. Okay, enough about the weather. It is just my filler for times I don't have any idea of what to blog about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's terribly HOT here ))) You are really lucky! Anyway, don't feel sad, August is coming ))))

Thanks for your friendship and nice comments )))

Hugs from Angel

anthonynorth said...

We seem to be getting our Summer in the UK at the moment. It began two days ago. If we're lucky it may continue a day or two more :-)