Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Way To Practice Gratitude

I went around my home and took pictures of every room. I then look back at the photos all together and practice gratitude for the nice home I live in. I know there are many who are homeless and do not have nice places to live. That is very sad when I think of it. If I ever start to feel ungrateful for things, I just look at my home photos and get very grateful. I don't own my home, as it is a rental, but I still am very grateful for this home I live in. I just looked through the photos and really appreciated how I really do have it nice. I am very grateful for my life and my place I live. I am not a rich person by any means, actually the opposite of rich, but I am rich in spirit and full of gratitude for all that I do have. Instead of focusing on all I don't have, when I really appreciate all that is good in my life, I truly am rich after all.

1 comments:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

"intima semente baila em meu reino
ao sabor de tuas doçuras..."

"O Rose thou art sick
The invisible worm..."

kiss kiss kiss