Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth Of July On The 5th of July



Went to try and see the fireworks this evening and it was very foggy. We could hear the sounds of them going up and see a bit of light, but that was it. Well, at least we tried. And here I added a video of fireworks for any of you who couldn't see fireworks like us. :-) I am 50, so it is okay. I have seen many fireworks shows in my time. Just too bad for the young folks with the fog, but you can't stop mother nature, so no use complaining. It was nice to see lots of people turning out to at least try to see the fireworks though. Seems like we had lots of people here over the weekend with events like our worlds famous Salmon BBQ among many other events. My yard sale went well, got a bit of a sunburn, but all is well. Donated lots to the thrift store and that was nice so I wouldn't have to fill up our walk in closet again. Now it can be used as a closet.

0 comments: