Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playing With Trolls At The Beach

Hi Everyone, I have been doing these little scrapblogs lately and posting them here. It has been fun. I have had fun making up little stories with my troll collection, too. I was thinking there needs to be more little books on social skills for little kids and maybe even adults could use them. So I made a couple stories about social skills with the trolls. I liked doing the little stories.

It was fun getting out to the beach today. I felt a bit funny getting out all the trolls, but I was at a more secluded area, so no one was there to make fun of me and that was fine with me. Today Fort Bragg had really nice weather and it was good to get out in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear thanks for your comments))) Let's stay in touch )))

Trolls rock!!!

anjoe said...

Connie, how sorry I am, because your film/video's are not to be seen :-(

But a lot of others from your hand lately, they are clear to see ;-)

PS. sorry my badly english...

namesconnie said...

Sometimes Scrapblog may not be available to view the videos as they may be updating their site. But you can try again later to view them if you like.