Monday, September 29, 2008

Pencil Drawings of Women




The longer haired drawing was based on a photo of a relative and some random 70's movie stars combined. The shorter haired drawing was of a famous artists painting of a girl and some random movie star ladies. Of course none of these drawings look like anything I set out to draw, but still I find it fun to try. :-) Maybe one day I will have some extra money saved and find a good art class to take, but for now I am relying on books to help me.

3 comments:

soulbrush said...

we don't know what you set out to draw..but they are excellent, perfect in fact, wow, i find faces soooo hard!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look very realistic! well-done )

namesconnie said...

Thank you Soulbrush and Angelgrotton. I appreciated your kind words to me on these drawings. Sincerely, Connie