Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cat Today



I read that one of the most common things to post on your blog is your family pet. So in honor of that, here again is a photo of my big male tuxedo cat (and you can barely see his eyes, but that happens often in his photos unless I use flash and he hates that. Don't want to get him upset!)Because he is probably one of the biggest and toughest cats I have ever had.

When he wants to be nice, he can be very nice though, but when he wants to be evil, watch out! He is a fun personality to have around. I love cats!

The vet did say he was one out of ten thousand cats that gets very upset and throws a fit when he gets his shots. Nice to know I have a one in ten thousand cat. He jumped off the table once at the vets and hissed and put up a fit after the vet gave him his shot. In order to get him back in his carrier they had to put on full arm length leather gloves. It wasn't funny at the time, but it is kind of funny now when I relay the story. I guess it is just natural for a tough cat to get tough when someone sticks him with a needle. :-)

0 comments: