Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today Yard Sale and Thrift Store

Well, today I went to a little yard sale. I managed to pick up a couple birthday presents and some candles. And at the thrift store I got some clothes I needed. So for under $20.00 I did good for today. At first I was going to buy this jacket for $12.50, but when I tried it on it reminded me of this obnoxious gal who had a similar jacket and she was very mean to one of my friends. So I took it off and put it back on the rack. (Since it was a thrift store I was wondering if it might have been hers, too, and I wouldn't want that!)

I also can't believe the thrift store putting such high prices on used clothing. It really bothers me. Most of the good jackets I saw had $25.00 on them and one had $75.00 on it! That really is messed up! I could get a brand new jacket for that price or less on sale days at most any bargain stores. I don't know how a thrift store can think they can get away with that. But I do like that $75.00 jacket and I hope they reduce the price. I will keep my eye on it over the next week or so and see if they lowered the price.

Well, hope to do some chores and maybe go for a camera walk. Take care all who read this posting. :-)

1 comments:

soulbrush said...

we have charity shops here, i always imagine i am wearing dead people's clothes....