Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weight Loss

If there is anything to say for the 1,200 calorie a day eating plan it is that it works! I was so happy to see weight loss on the scale today. Plus this plan helps you get back to smaller portions. And you focus on eating healthy things, too. So I will stick to this. Only a few more pounds to my "normal weight" for my age and height. Whatever "normal" is anyway. Just happy to know my former dietitian gave me lots of good pointers to help me stay in good health. It feels much better at a healthy weight. Not that your weight factor has anything to do with the price of beans, but it just feels good when you feel good about yourself. Then you can go on to do all the other stuff you want to do because you have the energy to it. When I was younger it was more of a vanity thing to be thin. Now it is more for health reasons. And I don't starve out either anymore, so I am glad for that. I just eat healthy, but currently am eating less. Not that any of this really matters to anyone else, but just thought I would comment on the weight loss thing because it does matter to me. I want to stick around and see how my kids do in life. So if I did an entry on weight loss and it is just so totally boring, don't read it. Oh, if you got this far you already read it. Well, like my mom used to say "just let it go in one ear and out the other then."

0 comments: