Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturdays

I love Saturdays. No businesses bugging me about anything on Saturdays. It is such a free day. No one makes business meetings with me on Saturdays. I love this day. This day is mine. I can do whatever I want today. To top it off it happens to be a sunny Saturday. Great day for that bike ride. Breakfast is over with. Had some cereal and soy milk. Now time to take off. I love bike riding too. It reminds me so much of when I was a little kid. I loved riding my bike back then and I still love it now. Luckily we have a nice road along the beach where you can ride your bike. Not that many people are on it and it is like you have the whole area to yourself. You can see little squirrels scattering, red tail hawks hovering over the cliff areas, turkey vultures soaring along with the seagulls and deer peeking out from brush areas. Yes, I love Saturdays.

0 comments: