Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Being A Night Person

I have always liked staying up really late ever since I was a little kid. Now that my kids are older I can stay up late again since I don't have to get up so early. It is nice at these late hours because you have so much time to yourself. I guess I had so many years getting up early with the kids it is nice I don't have to do that anymore. I remember that old song from years back called "I love the nightlife". That is me now accept I don't go out dancing at late night like I did in my younger years. Now I just love the quietness at night and how you don't have to answer the phone or deal with anyone at this late hour. One time I did look outside at around 2:00 a.m and there was a little raccoon standing up and looking at me. He just stared and then went on his way. I wouldn't have seen that if I wasn't up so late. So there are cute benefits to being a night person. And with that said I am off to read some more interesting things on the web. This late night post seems a bit boring, but this is just me filling up some more space on my blog. I want to at least get in the habit of writing daily, so maybe stuff I write will be a bit droll, but it is at least a start.

0 comments: