Friday, April 25, 2008

This is My New Blog Spot

Okay, this is my first day here. I am going to just write on this blog daily or whenever. Not sure if anyone will even read any of it. I think it is a good idea to just get my random thoughts out there. Better than keeping them all in my head.

Random thought one: Wish I had a cat door, but that my cat wouldn't bring mice she catches outside into my house with her. Also, would have to watch out for my other cat bringing in the rats he catches. Not that I live in a slum, but we do live out in the middle of nowhere with the woods not far away, so no wonder the cats leave those rodents on the porch. Okay, I don't wish I had a cat door now.

Random thought two: I don't like being on a diet, but must do it after being stuck inside for winter. Happy I only have about ten pounds to lose, but of course would always want to lose more. Never can be too thin or too rich my mom used to say. She did have some good sayings in her.

Random thought three: Hope it is nice outside tomorrow so I can go bike riding along the beach. Want to see the baby ducks by a pond near there.

That's it for now. Tomorrow is another day.

0 comments: