Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Town

I live in a small town on the coast of Northern California. I moved here from Southern California in 1994. I like it here. I am used to it. You seem to run into someone you know everyday no matter where you are at in my town. That is a good feeling unless you are wanting to hide and not talk to anyone. That is when you have to just pretend you don't see people you know so you can isolate in your own little world. But good luck with doing that. Because pretty soon you here "Hey, how are you doing?" and a long conversation ensues. You find out the latest gossip in someones life plus they will add in some gossip about other peoples lives. Yes, that is the life in a small town. Well, that is not all there is to it, that is why I started this blog. I hope to add daily about what is going on with my life in this small town.

0 comments: