Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Reason It Pays To Go For Walks

I stumbled upon these beautiful flowers today and just had to get a photo of them. They were outside our local nursery just begging for me to take their photo. I love all the pretty colors here. I used to have to pick flowers I saw when I was little and when I got older too. Now I feel happy just letting them be. They last longer growing outdoors anyhow. I am not sure where my fascination with flowers came in. I think it started the moment I took my first close up digital photo of a flower. It looked so great and it was instant gratification. I remember when I would have to limit myself to the number of photos I would take. Now it is wonderful to have a camera that takes over 300 before the card is full. Just a small Kodak Easy Share camera, but it does the job well.

0 comments: