Saturday, August 30, 2008

Notebook Project Craft



Inspire Me Thursday http://www.inspiremethursday.com/ had the theme of Notebook for the project this week. I decided to cover an old theme book notebook. I used some wrapping paper, white drawing sketchbook paper, little animal foil things that I glued on with a glue stick, 2 of my cat photos cut out and a couple of hand made paper hearts. Then when I was done, I covered it all with some of that clear duct tape. You could use clear contact paper instead which may be easier. This was a fun little project to do. I am going to call this my happy journal and only write good thoughts in this journal.

3 comments:

soulbrush said...

gorgeous, and i like the idea of only happy thoughts in it....

Caroline said...

what a fun idea to make a happy notebook!

navylane said...

i love the concept of a happy notebook! and with a cheerful cover like that, I would say you are off to wonderful start!