Monday, August 4, 2008

Cooler Weather

Well, my standard weather post when I don't know what to blog. Today was much colder than usual. Found myself bundling up more. But compared to the 100's in other parts of the world, I guess I ought to not complain.

Now we did have a nice day on Friday though. They even had some belly dancing in the street at a First Friday event. The gals did a great job and even danced to some modern music. They drew a big crowd, too, and got some great applauses which they well deserved.

Well, that is my random post for today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I see from your blog that you have an interest in poetry, if you write poetry then you may like to consider sharing some with us in the UK.
www.poetry2share.com has opened its doors once again to new members, we are a friendly site, password protected and would be happy if you would join us. Our doors close again once we have our 75 posting members.
Hope to see you.
Best wishes,
Alan.

namesconnie said...

Hi Alan, Thanks for the invite. I do have a poetry site online already though, but I thank you for thinking of me. Sincerely, Connie