Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New fridge on way and other ramblings

Well, tomorrow is the day the new refrigerator arrives. I am very grateful for this, yay! I did take some photos of our old one for sentimental reasons. I mean the old one is about 15 years old, so my kids were so young when we first got it. It is almost like a part of the family, well, not really, but it has been around a long time. I had it fixed a couple of times, too. So the old one really did a good job for us for all these years. Okay, enough of my sentimental feelings about a fridge!

But I have realized I have lived in Northern California now for 15 years. I lived in Southern California for 15 years before this. The differences? Well, I think that Southern California was more a city place and there were more city things to do. But where I live now, it is a nature place and more nature stuff to do. And I now think I like this nature place better. I used to really be a city person though. I went to Hollywood to plays. I went to Los Angeles to concerts. And I think I dressed up more, too. Now where I live is much more casual. Seems to be a bit easier for me to live this casual way and I have grown used to it. I like small town life much better than big city life. So I am glad I am here. Not that I don't want to travel one day, but it is nice to be from a small town and live in a small town. So I am happy I am here. And that is my late night post. Thanks for reading this far. Have a good one.

0 comments: