Sunday, November 16, 2008

Remember To Take Time For You



Inspire Me Thursdays (http://www.inspiremethursday.com/2008/11/13/coffee-break/) prompt was "Coffee Break". Since I quit coffee when I quit cigarettes, tea is my main soothing drink now. And with the holidays approaching and our fast paced schedule at this time of the year, I thought it fitting to post this photo for everyone to remember to take time for themselves, relax and breathe. (PS The china cup was from my grandmother. It is the last china cup I have of hers and my favorite. On the bottom of the cup it says "Noel" and is labeled Queen Anne fine bone china England. I am so grateful to have this china cup. I think of my loving grandma every time I have tea and it is very calming for me. Take care all.)

12 comments:

soulbrush said...

you certainly have good taste.

s.l.greek said...

great shot. and i know what you mean about taking time for ones self this time of the year. thanks for the calming reminder.

Deb G said...

Very festive! I have several of my grandmother's tea cups. It's nice to have that connection....

Anonymous said...

a lovely shot of a lovely cup :-)

namesconnie said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. Sincerely, Connie

laurel said...

That's a great tea cup!

Kstyles said...

Love the cup. Tea is pretty great isn't it.

Anonymous said...

nice post :)

studiokimus said...

Hi,
I like tea too.
Thank's for your comment in my cartoon blog.
Have nice tea time!


Sincerely,
Agung

Anonymous said...

Adorable shot. Frankly speaking, I can't imagine my life without tea )

DALowe Artist said...

This photo is beautiful. Grandmas are the most special. I felt soothed just reading your post :-)

namesconnie said...

Thanks again for the other comments you all left. Appreciated them. Sincerely, Connie