Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quinoa Vegetarian Recipe



Well, tonight I made up a recipe with Quinoa. I mixed some cooked Quinoa with a stir-fry in olive oil of diced onions, brocolli, soy beans, tomatoes, apples and veggie sausage. For the spices I sprinkled some Chili powder, Turmeric, Salt and some Cinnamon. It turned out very good tasting. I used part of a Quinoa recipe that I found, but I just improvised it a little as I didn't have all they mentioned. In that recipe it called for Quinoa, Peas, Turmeric, Chili powder, Cinnamon and Ginger. Anyway, I found out that Quinoa really does taste good as long as you follow directions for cooking it. I will post a video above this one about it. Plus you can find more info. about this really great super food on the net.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love brocolli ))) the recipe sounds tasty )

anjoe said...

Quinoa is not very well-known in Denmark, but by reading on Google it's clear, that you can use quinoa to lots af dishes, and it's healthy ;-)