Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Fort Bragg, California Trees






Some trees seen on my walk along Main Street near downtown Fort Bragg. When I was younger I don't remember enjoying trees so much as I do in my middle age. But I do remember how much my kids enjoyed a huge tree near our house. It was so big and strong and they could climb easily on it. Luckily it was over a nice soft field in case of any mishaps. Well, kids kind of bounce back easily anyway, don't they? Not like in middle age when you fall and take weeks to recover. Anyway, lots of the kids that visited my kids loved to climb that tree. And many a cat was found to have a good time running up and down it, too. The day I walked by our old house to see the owners cut down that tree was very sad for me. Luckily I think there are some photos of the tree in some albums from when the kids were little. And at least I have good memories of that good old tree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi my name is gustav from Peru,í am nex on this and i viewed your blog and it seems very nice to me , I hope we are in contact thanks bye

Anonymous said...

They are so different and so nice )