Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dial A Break Up (Little Rant By Me)

The thought just came to mind about break ups. They really are difficult aren't they? I was thinking a business called "Dial A Break Up" might make the whole thing much easier. You just call their service, give them your debit/credit card number and say, "Okay, I have this person I want to break up with, but I don't want to deal with them. Will you place the call for me?" And the service calls the person and says, "This is Dial A Break Up. Listen your loved one doesn't want to go out with you anymore." The person is stunned and says, "Why?" and the service has their standard reply of, "Well, it could be that you are a loser in just about every imaginable way, so I suppose that is why. Good-bye." And then it is done and over with.

If only it was that easy. Thanks for listening to my mind today. :-)Oh and I did just find this site that lets you bypass someone answering their phone and connects you directly to their voice mail so you don't have to talk directly to them but can just talk to their voice mail only. Pretty interesting if you want to check it out:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07232008/news/nationalnews/dial_a_breakup_made_easy_121129.htm

0 comments: