Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dedicated to Halloween Parents and Kids

Last night was Halloween and it was windy and raining. But there were some dedicated and proud parents that brought their little kids trick or treating in the most adorable costumes last night. It showed how much us Fort Bragg, California folks don't let a little rain put a damper on things. The kids and adults were in good spirits it seemed and I was glad to see many happy and smiling faces. My experience of Halloween last night was a good one. (Well, someone decided to take a cheap plastic pumpkin from my Halloween decorations, but I will just chalk that up to one of those tiny Halloween pranks. No worries. :-) ) Thanks to all the kind kids and parents that greeted me nicely on Halloween night. I was proud of the courtesy of many of the Fort Bragg youth and parents with their thank you's and Happy Halloween wishes, too. See you all next year and maybe I ought to buy another plastic halloween pumpkin at the 75 percent off sales of Halloween stuff, today. That way if someone else feels they need to take it next year they can. Maybe it will be a tradition of seeing how many years the cheap plastic pumpkin goes missing? Anyway, take care all.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What great spirit you have. Love the blog. Love Fort Bragg...wish I were there. T

namesconnie said...

Thanks Teresa for your kind words. Sincerely, Connie PS Like your cute photo, too. :-)