Thursday, October 16, 2008

Getting Colder

It is now October 16, 2008 and I am starting to feel a nip of chill in the air. And last night was no exception. It was very cold out last night and early this morning. Our cold weather has arrived. But the weather here can be tricky. It could be cold one day and nice and warm the next.

Last night I had a cold feet problem. I was nice and warm except for my feet. I am going to look into finding my wool socks. That will put a stop to the cold. I don't really like wool on my skin, but the socks don't seem to bother me at all. So I will be searching for where I left those wool socks at. Or it may be time to just buy a new pair or two.

It still is nice to go on walks. Today on my walk I saw a little snake and a very strange looking little bird. I saw some pretty trees with nice fall colors on their leaves. I will have to get out with the camera again to get some photos. Well, that is all from here for now.

0 comments: