Monday, October 27, 2008

Cooler Weather Post

Now it feels a bit more like October. I did break down and turn on the heater today to warm it up in here. Now it is much better. Today was the kind of day you just want to go back to bed. I had to fight off that feeling all day today. Looks like it is time to engage in something like a puzzle, a good book or some other kind of interesting indoor activity. Will ponder what I can do to occupy myself with the rainy weather that will be with us here in no time. I do like following the "Inspire Me Thursday" prompts for creative ideas. Will have to check out other creative prompt sites, too. Well, that is it from here for today. I mean I have more to write like as far as politics and other news stories, but I am sure you follow them enough yourself.

2 comments:

Aleksa said...

Yeah, unfortunately, it is getting colder (((

namesconnie said...

Well, at least California this time of the year isn't as cold as New York according to a friends weather report from there. So I will just be grateful at least the sun is shining today. :-)