Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude at Thanksgiving Time

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jyH0XFhg5Gpum_x-27bmrBrcAOigD9C622900

The above link has an article about gratitude that was good to read today. I think it is great if one can be grateful for all the good in their lives. Lots of times a person can begin to focus on things not going so great, but if instead we focus more on the good things, I know that helps our moods to be much better.

Today's Gratitude:
My life, my family, my friends, my cats, nature, kind people, healthy foods - and in moderate amounts - which is worth mentioning with Thanksgiving almost here, the town I live in, the home I live in, humor, music, interesting people, plays, poetry and the ability to be okay currently physically and emotionally. Lots to be grateful for. Grateful for the beliefs that I have, too.

Take care all and Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments: