Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Year Of Blogging For Me

Well, I started this blog one year ago. I certainly wrote lots on this blog at first and put lots of stuff here. Over the months some things have vanished as in Youtube not allowing certain music videos online any more, but at least lots of my other things have remained here. It has been a long winter it seems. I can't wait to get out more for outings like I did the other day. It was so nice to go on a long walk by the beach on our Haul Road and enjoy seeing our birds and waiting to catch a glimpse of deer in the meadows, too. So I am in a happier mood now that it is spring and summer will be coming up. I hope to make it another year as a blogger and look forward to even more of a variety of things to add to my blog. This blog is not really promoted anywhere accept perhaps by a random search at google or just stumbling across it, or perhaps I gave you the address of it, so if you find it, thanks for stopping by. And for all of you who have visited and commented, I appreciate it. :-)

0 comments: