Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today

Today was a very nice day in Fort Bragg. Went for a long walk across town and back. It felt good to not even need to wear my jacket. It is nice when we have pretty days like today. I will try to get out more often in between the rain. Already looking forward to spring, but we have a long ways to go here, so I will just enjoy the sun when it is shining. And the sun really is shining somewhere on the planet daily isn't it?

I had a friend that said "You know what they say about people who depend on the weather for their moods?" And I said, "What do they say about those people?" And she said "Those people are crazy." I thought there was going to be a better punchline, too. So I guess I may be one of the crazy ones, but that is okay as the world doesn't always need normal people, it helps to have a few crazy ones mixed in the bunch. And I still can't wait till spring! :-)

And this just was a weird post, but I want to try to keep up posting on my blog, so bear with me until I find something else to put here.

0 comments: