Monday, January 5, 2009

Just Hanging Out

Not doing much lately. Just hanging out. I have been watching some DVD's lately. I watched "A Good Woman" and really liked it. Lots was involved in that movie. And then a cute movie was "27 Dresses" and it was a real lighthearted one. I also have been going to hulu.com and watching TV online. You can choose from a big variety of shows and all for free. I do have TV cable, but sometimes it is fun to watch shows there as they do not have as many commercials. Just little 30 second spots now and then. I put my portable fold up exercise bike right near my computer monitor and I can watch some of those TV shows without having to deal with so many commercials.

Since it is winter, I am doing more indoor things. I will be working on cleaning up around the house more. That will keep me busy for a bit. My last drawing effort didn't turn out so good and I lost my confidence. I do hope to pick up drawing again though as I was having fun. I have been checking out library books on natural healing and I am looking forward to a book I ordered to the library on Ayurveda which I really want to learn more about. Just want to keep up on natural things to help with my aging process. And that is about all that is going on here for now.

0 comments: