Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today's View Overlooking Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg, California



You can click on the photo to enlarge it and see the pretty trees in the background, too. This was the view as I looked over the Noyo bridge. I used to be very scared of walking over bridges. But I found out that I just watched too many scary movies growing up and I was scared of those scary scenes of people going over the railings of bridges. I still don't want to be standing too close to the rail for any length of time, but at least I could for this photo. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful, even fascinating place )))

AscenderRisesAbove said...

It looks like a lovely place to live - lucky you! I enjoyed the shots below of the chistmas window and the one of the roof tops with just the slightest hints of red.