Sunday, March 22, 2009

Movies Lately

Movies I have seen lately were: Revolutionary Road at the movies and I really liked it. Good depiction of a struggling couple in the 50's with their marriage and their life plans. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet did a great job at it. I think they both are such great actors! The movie was dramatic and emotional, but I did like it.

On a lighter note, I watched the DVD "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" and at first I was thinking it was probably just for teens, but it isn't. It had good messages in the movie and was glad I finished watching it. It too was touching in many parts of it.

Then I saw an old 70's film called "The Passenger". Jack Nicholson starred in this and it was interesting to take a look back to that era. The movie was interesting, too. It seemed the movie moved slowly, but I still liked it and it seemed to depict the 70's outlook on stuff. Loved seeing Jack Nicholson again in how he looked back then. As I have always known, he is a great actor. It is so amazing he has been an actor all these years and a great one at that! One of my favorites.

Now of course I didn't give anything away on these movies as I am not a critic, but just posting some movies I saw lately. I think "Revolutionary Road" was the best of these.

0 comments: